Home Care Leads
Looking for More Home Care Clients? We Can Help!
Where Do I Find New Home Care Clients in 2022?
When it comes to marketing a home care business, nothing will replace the amazing results agency owners see from forming relationships with referral sources/marketing partners in their community.
To grow your home care business, you need to continuously market your services online and OFFLINE.
Here are the top 5 Referral Sources for Non-Medical Home Care Agencies:
- Hospital discharge planners
- Elder Law Attorneys, Assisted Living, Skilled Rehab, and other senior care business models.
- Medicare Certified Agencies
Here are the top 5 general marketing sources for home care leads.
- Google Search/ Your Home Care Website
- Google My Business Listing
- Google Ads
- Community Outreach events – speaking at churches, senior centers, etc.
- Email Newsletter and Online Marketing
Even for the Search Engine source, as many as half of the searches may come from people who have been referred by actual people: they were just using the search engine to find your information online.
Trust, Authority, Expertise
Most referral sources will not refer new clients to you unless they trust you.
Most consumers are looking online for a company they can trust, that has a great reputation, and consistently shares new information via their website, newsletter, and social media.
Of course, the main ingredient is actually providing amazing care to your clients and caregivers.
Going above and beyond for your clients and for your referral sources is a great way to establish that “trusted” reputation both online and offline.