Looking for MORE Home Care Clients?
Senior Care Leads - Home Care Leads
Senior Care Businesses try many methodologies to win new clients and families.
Approved Senior Network helps overcome these hurdles.
Important Note: Google Advertising is expensive. When it's done correctly, it works! These programs are best suited for senior care businesses who are comfortable with spending a minimum of $600-$1000 per month on paid advertising.
What's Included in SCIP CARE?
GOOGLE AD LEADS
- Professional Google Ads Design and Optimization
- Branded Landing page
- Bid optimization and management
- Target your local area by radius or zip codes
- $ 600 Minimum Ad Spend, Paid by Client to Google
- Online Reporting. Video based report as needed.
- Program is for one office, contiguous territory or single lead collection/contact
- Ad spends over $2000/mo = +$50/mo
- Access to Valerie V's Insider's Platform for Senior Care Marketing
- Bonus Marketing Content
- 3-Month Participation Required
- Every SCIP Program Includes the USE of ASNSPARK! CRM for up to 5000 Contacts
- ASNSPARK! CRM- Schedule assessments directly from the CRM.
- ASNSPARK! CRM- Instant Lead Notification by email or text via CRM
- ASNSPARK! CRM- 4 ways to interact via CRM : Phone Call, Form, Text, Email
- ASNSPARK! CRM-Categorize status of all contacts, Contacted, Form filled, scheduled. etc
- ASNSPARK! CRM-Lead follow up & nurturing via CRM Drip campaign via CRM
- 1-hour Scheduled Zoom Call Initial Consulting Call with Valerie
- Unlimited Online Email Assistance Via ASN Support Portal (https://support.approvedseniornetwork.com)
- Program Reviews as Needed with Valerie Maximum of Every 60 days- 30-minute Zoom Call.
- Additional calls with Valerie more than 60 days apart, requested by client = $50 per 30-minute session
Our programs and services are for established private duty home care agencies, home health care agencies, assisted living communities, skilled care facilities, nursing homes, care centers, elder law practices, estate planning practices, long-term care insurance agents, long-term care insurance practices, care managers, care homes, and various other senior care products and services.
How Can We Help? Fill Out The Form Below.
We would love to speak with you! We will answer questions and LISTEN.