In This Senior Care Industry Netcast:
- 1 Approved Senior Network Marketing is proud to present GroveParkHospice.com a new hospice care website for Grove Park Hospice in Orangeburg, SC.
- 2 Why Choose Grove Park Hospice?
- 3 Approved Senior Network® Hospice Care Web Design
- 4 How We Create a Hospice Care Website
Approved Senior Network Marketing is proud to present GroveParkHospice.com a new hospice care website for Grove Park Hospice in Orangeburg, SC.
This amazing, long-standing hospice care agency in Orangeburg, is growing! They needed a new website to showcase their amazing talented staff.
Why Choose Grove Park Hospice?
Because we we’re voted Best of the Best year after year! Our community’s locally owned and operated hospice. Our leadership team has over 45 years of hospice experience collectively – more than any other hospice in the area. We have a pharmacist on staff and 24‐hour access to prescription medication. Our affiliation with our home medical equipment company provides Hospice patients immediate access to needed equipment and medical supplies.
Our team provides care tailored to each patient and family’s individual needs and preferences. Our commitment to promoting comfort and dignity to persons living with a life‐limiting illness is demonstrated daily by our caring team of professionals and volunteers. Grove Park Hospice provides pain management and symptom control, allowing families to focus on what matters most. Our team of nurses certified nursing assistants, social workers, chaplains and volunteers spend quality time with patients, ensuring they are comfortable and at peace.
Choosing Grove Park Hospice means choosing to live life to its fullest. We focus on enhancing quality of life by offering an array of services to our patients and their families.
Approved Senior Network® Hospice Care Web Design
With a new hospice care website from Approved Senior Network®, we’ll make sure:
- Your website is built right the first time
- Your new website looks fantastic
- Your new design will maximize the chances of getting your business more customers
- Personalized attention – we’ll take the time to get to know what your business goals are.
- Messaging that demonstrates who your business is and what makes you special
- Interactive involvement with your project
We’ll focus on converting your visitors into customers! When we’re done, you’ll be able to let us help you update your website. We can also convert an existing site into your own website that we can manage and maintain for you.
- Professionally designed for senior care businesses
- Search Engine Optimized (SEO)
- Full-time technical support team
- Mobile-ready, responsive design
- Tested on Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox
- Tested on desktop and mobile
- Optimized for speed and fast-load times
- Monitored 24/7/365 with better than 99.9% uptime!
Additional Services That Enhance the Power of Your Home Health Care Website:
- Blog and content writing
- Custom Monthly Newsletters for clients and their families
- Client referral forms
- Job board and career pages, recruiting programs
- Analytics and social metrics reports
- Professionally managed social media
- Reputation management
- Lead programs
- ADA Accessibility
- Senior Care CHAT
How We Create a Hospice Care Website
WordPress, a Content Management System (CMS), is among the world’s top home care website building packages. With its custom themes, flexibility for changing needs, numerous add-ons for specialized functionality, and user-friendliness, it’s easy to see why Approved Senior Network® uses WordPress. It allows us to create custom WordPress websites according to our client’s specific needs and preferences. This is the reason why our clients keep coming back to us for more.
Our Senior Care Business Web Design is guided by the latest trends and innovations in website development. Whether you have a care home, home health care, home care, assisted living, elder law, long-term care insurance or hospice care business, Approved Senior Network® can create the perfect home care website for you.
We give you full control—from the information you want to be stated, to the color scheme. With our team of talented developers, designers, and content writers, we can make the website you’ve envisioned, a reality.
Our team is 100% U.S. Based, and never outsources our work to other countries.
Value from a home care website isn’t just in the initial design, it’s throughout the life of the site as well as through the user experience with your customers. Don’t let the pretty graphics and layout be your deciding factor. A great-looking website isn’t of much long-term value if few people ever get to view it. Contact Approved Senior Network Home Care Web Design today for web design packages that won’t have you tearing your hair out, cursing code and working double-time to keep up with your own business. (sound familiar?)
Your home care website forms the foundation of all your digital efforts and is the platform from which the majority of your digital campaigns will commence. Our talented web design team is results-focused, ensuring your site is prepared to not only engage your market but convert those visitors to paying customers.
The Approved Senior Network® team in Missouri, is jam-packed with expert marketers and SEO professionals, but we’ve also got a keen eye for design. Our talented web designers are expertly skilled, with combined decades of experience creating websites that both amaze and convert. We combine the creative and practical to help turn your vision into a reality that will impress your target audience, rank well on search engines, and represent your business in a way you can be proud of.
We Specialize in Hospice Care Website Design
Your home care business is the result of tons of hard work. Your home care website is a visual representation of your brand. Let us help take your home care agency into the 21st century with a HOME HEALTH CARE WEB DESIGN that proudly represents your business.
Assisted Living Web Design
Your Assisted Living or Care Home is a visual representation of your brand, on-call 24/7/365. Let us help you make sure that representation attracts, engages with and converts your target audience into paying customers and raving fans.
Senior Care Web Design
No matter what your senior care business type, our team can help design an online presence that is optimized to convert, rank and impress.
- 2021 Caregiver Recruiting Guide Released by Approved Senior Network Recruiting - September 21, 2021
- Caregiver Recruiting 2021: All the Answers 😉 - September 16, 2021
- This Home Care Marketing “Online” Strategy STILL WORKS Today! - September 12, 2021