- 1 Approved Senior Network Marketing is proud to present StayInPlace.ca a new home care website for Stay In Place Senior Care. Providing Home Care Services in Mississauga, Brampton, Etobicoke, Oakville, and the Western GTA.
- 2 Learn More About Stay In Place Senior Care
- 3 Approved Senior Network® Home Care Web Design
- 4 How We Create a Home Care Website
Approved Senior Network Marketing is proud to present StayInPlace.ca a new home care website for Stay In Place Senior Care. Providing Home Care Services in Mississauga, Brampton, Etobicoke, Oakville, and the Western GTA.
Stay Home. Stay Safe. Stay Comfortable.
Stay in Place Senior Care is a Canadian-owned, family-run business offering a personalized approach to your elderly care needs. We specialize in Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, 24-Hour Care, Post Surgery & Rehab Care, Palliative Care, Companion and Personal Care.
Learn More About Stay In Place Senior Care
Family Focused Care
Our business may be young, but our experience in all aspects of long-term care extend for years.
Our co-owners have years of experience working in long-term care as social workers and recreational therapists.
This business was created in order to give local seniors a chance to remain in the community longer and receive individualized care. We customize and constantly update every care plan so that your loved one can age with dignity and independence.
Our services range from 24-hour caregiver service, to daily check ins and companionship services.
Our business puts family communication first and with one point of contact you can always reach out to our team to make sure your loved one is healthy and happy at any time of the day.
We stand behind that we don’t just ensure the physical health of our clients is being met, but we actively work to make sure their mental health and happiness is a priority.
Stay In Place provides superior home health care for your aging parent or loved one.
Stay in Place Senior Care is a Canadian-owned, family-run business offering a personalized approach to your elderly care needs.
Seeking home care can be a very difficult and demanding task. Whether your loved one is transitioning home after a hospital stay, residing in long-term care, or living at home, Stay in Place Senior Care is here to make assisted living easier for you.
Our certified caregivers support and nurture our clients’ need for independence, regardless of physical or cognitive ability. It is our mission to give clients and families comfort knowing that assisted living is being delivered with compassion, dignity and respect.
Together we work with families, clients and caregivers to develop and execute a care plan that best suits your needs.
Communication with our caregivers is our priority to ensure care is precise and up to date.
Approved Senior Network® Home Care Web Design
With a new hospice care website from Approved Senior Network®, we’ll make sure:
- Your website is built right the first time
- Your new website looks fantastic
- Your new design will maximize the chances of getting your business more customers
- Personalized attention – we’ll take the time to get to know what your business goals are.
- Messaging that demonstrates who your business is and what makes you special
- Interactive involvement with your project
We’ll focus on converting your visitors into customers! When we’re done, you’ll be able to let us help you update your website. We can also convert an existing site into your own website that we can manage and maintain for you.
- Professionally designed for senior care businesses
- Search Engine Optimized (SEO)
- Full-time technical support team
- Mobile-ready, responsive design
- Tested on Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox
- Tested on desktop and mobile
- Optimized for speed and fast-load times
- Monitored 24/7/365 with better than 99.9% uptime!
Additional Services That Enhance the Power of Your Home Health Care Website:
- Blog and content writing
- Custom Monthly Newsletters for clients and their families
- Client referral forms
- Job board and career pages, recruiting programs
- Analytics and social metrics reports
- Professionally managed social media
- Reputation management
- Lead programs
- ADA Accessibility
- Senior Care CHAT
How We Create a Home Care Website
WordPress, a Content Management System (CMS), is among the world’s top home care website building packages. With its custom themes, flexibility for changing needs, numerous add-ons for specialized functionality, and user-friendliness, it’s easy to see why Approved Senior Network® uses WordPress. It allows us to create custom WordPress websites according to our client’s specific needs and preferences. This is the reason why our clients keep coming back to us for more.
Our Senior Care Business Web Design is guided by the latest trends and innovations in website development. Whether you have a care home, home health care, home care, assisted living, elder law, long-term care insurance or hospice care business, Approved Senior Network® can create the perfect home care website for you.
We give you full control—from the information you want to be stated, to the color scheme. With our team of talented developers, designers, and content writers, we can make the website you’ve envisioned, a reality.
Our team is 100% U.S. Based, and never outsources our work to other countries.
Value from a home care website isn’t just in the initial design, it’s throughout the life of the site as well as through the user experience with your customers. Don’t let the pretty graphics and layout be your deciding factor. A great-looking website isn’t of much long-term value if few people ever get to view it. Contact Approved Senior Network Home Care Web Design today for web design packages that won’t have you tearing your hair out, cursing code and working double-time to keep up with your own business. (sound familiar?)
Your home care website forms the foundation of all your digital efforts and is the platform from which the majority of your digital campaigns will commence. Our talented web design team is results-focused, ensuring your site is prepared to not only engage your market but convert those visitors to paying customers.
The Approved Senior Network® team in Missouri, is jam-packed with expert marketers and SEO professionals, but we’ve also got a keen eye for design. Our talented web designers are expertly skilled, with combined decades of experience creating websites that both amaze and convert. We combine the creative and practical to help turn your vision into a reality that will impress your target audience, rank well on search engines, and represent your business in a way you can be proud of.
We Specialize in Hospice Care Website Design
Your home care business is the result of tons of hard work. Your home care website is a visual representation of your brand. Let us help take your home care agency into the 21st century with a HOME HEALTH CARE WEB DESIGN that proudly represents your business.
Assisted Living Web Design
Your Assisted Living or Care Home is a visual representation of your brand, on-call 24/7/365. Let us help you make sure that representation attracts, engages with and converts your target audience into paying customers and raving fans.
Senior Care Web Design
No matter what your senior care business type, our team can help design an online presence that is optimized to convert, rank and impress.
- Webinar Replay! How to Use a New Home Care Pricing Strategy that will Instantly Increase Your Revenue - August 13, 2022
- Free Home Care Marketing Webinar: How to Use a New Home Care Pricing Strategy that will Instantly Increase Your Revenue - August 4, 2022
- Home Care Marketing: How to Break Into a Skilled Nursing Facility or Rehab and GET Referrals - July 23, 2022