- 1 About Inn Home Care, LLC
- 2 Approved Senior Network® Home Care Website Design
- 3 How We Create a New Home Care Website Design
Welcome Inn Home Care LLC! Visit their new website at https://www.innhomecarellc.com
About Inn Home Care, LLC
Inn Home Care is a California registered, fully insured and bonded In-Home Care Agency serving Cities in the Inland Empire and Los Angeles County and surrounding areas. We provide services to individuals who cannot take care of themselves and assist them with daily life activities.
Our services can be provided in your loved one’s home or in an assisted living facility. Our services can also enables an aging loved one to age-in-place at home rather than in a nursing home or assisted living facility.
Our services are broadly classified into:
- 24-Hour Care
- Hospital to Home Care
- Specialized Care (Alzheimer, or Dementia, Paralysis Care, Palliative Care etc..)
- Companion Care
- Personal or Private Duty Care
- Respite Care
- Live-In Care
Our caregivers provide the above services by helping your loved one with Activities of Daily Living, ADL, including the following:
- Toileting and incontinence care and assistance.
- Light housekeeping.
- Help with errands – groceries and doctor’s (and other) appointments.
- Bathing, grooming and dressing assistance.
- Meal planning and preparation.
- Medication reminders.
- Mobility and transfer assistance, help getting in and out of bed.
- Pet care.
- Companionship – participate in your loved one’s hobbies etc.
- Help with booking appointments.
Ask Yourself These Questions and Then Call Us for Assistance:
- Are you or a loved one experiencing limited mobility as a result of an accident or paralysis from stroke?
- Are you or a loved one experiencing memory loss and may or may not have been diagnosed with Dementia or Alzheimer’s?
- Are you experiencing other chronic conditions as a result of aging?
- Are you experiencing mental or physical disability of any type that makes it challenging to accomplish daily tasks?
- Are you worried about an aging loved one falling or has a loved one been sadly and regrettably injured in a fall already?
We understand your pain and concerns about losing your independence, but hopefully, not being able to walk up a flight of stairs unaided does not mean a move to a facility is required as a permanent decision – with our help you can stay at home.
It is very sad if you are experiencing limited mobility due to paralysis from stroke or an accident, but we hope that a move to a facility should not necessarily be the next step – with home care, you can stay and be taken care of at home. We know it is painful to watch your loved one lose their memory or watch them wander aimlessly and we know you are concerned about their safety – we can help with round-the-clock home care.
We are here to help you and provide peace of mind to your family and loved ones. Though we are not family, we intend to care for you like one.
Approved Senior Network® Home Care Website Design
With a new home care website from Approved Senior Network®, we’ll make sure:
- Your website is built right the first time
- Your new website looks fantastic
- Your new design will maximize the chances of getting your business more customers
- Personalized attention – we’ll take the time to get to know what your business goals are.
- Messaging that demonstrates who your business is and what makes you special
- Interactive involvement with your project
We’ll focus on converting your visitors into customers! When we’re done, you’ll be able to let us help you update your website. We can also convert an existing site into your own website that we can manage and maintain for you.
- Professionally designed for senior care businesses
- Search Engine Optimized (SEO)
- Full-time technical support team
- Mobile-ready, responsive design
- Tested on Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox
- Tested on desktop and mobile
- Optimized for speed and fast-load times
- Monitored 24/7/365 with better than 99.9% uptime!
Additional Services That Enhance the Power of Your Home Health Care Website:
- Blog and content writing
- Custom Monthly Newsletters for clients and their families
- Client referral forms
- Job board and career pages, recruiting programs
- Analytics and social metrics reports
- Professionally managed social media
- Reputation management
- Lead programs
- ADA Accessibility
- Senior Care CHAT
How We Create a New Home Care Website Design
WordPress, a Content Management System (CMS), is among the world’s top home care website building packages. With its custom themes, flexibility for changing needs, numerous add-ons for specialized functionality, and user-friendliness, it’s easy to see why Approved Senior Network® uses WordPress. It allows us to create custom WordPress websites according to our client’s specific needs and preferences. This is the reason why our clients keep coming back to us for more.
Our Senior Care Business Web Design is guided by the latest trends and innovations in website development. Whether you have a care home, home health care, home care, assisted living, elder law, long-term care insurance or hospice care business, Approved Senior Network® can create the perfect home care website for you.
We give you full control—from the information you want to be stated, to the color scheme. With our team of talented developers, designers, and content writers, we can make the website you’ve envisioned, a reality.
Our team is 100% U.S. Based, and never outsources our work to other countries.
Value from a home care website isn’t just in the initial design, it’s throughout the life of the site as well as through the user experience with your customers. Don’t let the pretty graphics and layout be your deciding factor. A great-looking website isn’t of much long-term value if few people ever get to view it. Contact Approved Senior Network Home Care Web Design today for web design packages that won’t have you tearing your hair out, cursing code and working double-time to keep up with your own business. (sound familiar?)
Your home care website forms the foundation of all your digital efforts and is the platform from which the majority of your digital campaigns will commence. Our talented web design team is results-focused, ensuring your site is prepared to not only engage your market but convert those visitors to paying customers.
The Approved Senior Network® team in Missouri, is jam-packed with expert marketers and SEO professionals, but we’ve also got a keen eye for design. Our talented web designers are expertly skilled, with combined decades of experience creating websites that both amaze and convert. We combine the creative and practical to help turn your vision into a reality that will impress your target audience, rank well on search engines, and represent your business in a way you can be proud of.
We Specialize in Home Care Website Design
Your home care business is the result of tons of hard work. Your home care website is a visual representation of your brand. Let us help take your home care agency into the 21st century with a HOME HEALTH CARE WEB DESIGN that proudly represents your business.
Assisted Living Web Design
Your Assisted Living or Care Home is a visual representation of your brand, on-call 24/7/365. Let us help you make sure that representation attracts, engages with and converts your target audience into paying customers and raving fans.
Senior Care Web Design
No matter what your senior care business type, our team can help design an online presence that is optimized to convert, rank and impress.
Contact us today: https://www.asnmarketingplan.com/contact-us
- Webinar Replay! How to Use a New Home Care Pricing Strategy that will Instantly Increase Your Revenue - August 13, 2022
- Free Home Care Marketing Webinar: How to Use a New Home Care Pricing Strategy that will Instantly Increase Your Revenue - August 4, 2022
- Home Care Marketing: How to Break Into a Skilled Nursing Facility or Rehab and GET Referrals - July 23, 2022