- 1 Case Study: Home Care SEO for an Independent Home Care Agency
- 2 Project Overview
- 3 The Results
- 4 Organic Rank Increases
- 5 Executing the Strategy
- 6 THE SOLUTION
- 7 Ongoing Work
Case Study: Home Care SEO for an Independent Home Care Agency
This home care agency is located in Sacramento, CA. They have high-level competition. They have been in business since 2002, and have a successful home care operation in this area. Over the years, their website was neglected and in need of a major overhaul.
The client reached out to Approved Senior Network Marketing to implement a new website design, new long-form content pages, and better ON-page SEO.
As of February 2022, their organic traffic has increased by 4,500% over the previous quarter results.
After 3 months of being “live” with their new website, Approved Senior Network’s home care website and home care SEO solutions have significantly bolstered the client’s visibility, traffic, and performance in their local area.
Percentage of Organic Traffic Increase:
Comparing Nov 2021- Feb 2022 to the previous 3 months
Organic Traffic Increase:
Comparing Nov 2021- Feb 2022 to the previous 3 months.
Organic Rank Increases
Executing the Strategy
This home care agency team partnered with ASN because it was not seeing results with their old website. Before ASN, the home care agency did not have a website that was meeting Google’s requirements for 2022.
Moreover, the majority of its new patients came from referrals from other health care professionals, with only about 10-20 percent of new leads and clients coming from inbound marketing.
The number of leads reported also varied dramatically from its total active client list. Job seekers and clients who did not qualify for private pay services were the common caller/ lead.
- ASN Created a new website using some old content but adding long-form pages of NEW content.
- ASN created location pages and long-form service pages that explain services in detail.
- ASN added advanced schema code to all pages.
- ASN implemented tracking of all forms through their proprietary ASNSPARK! CRM.
- ASN created videos, and properties that contribute to off-page SEO and contribute high domain authority backlinks from reputable sources.
- Our staff ran a review of the client’s organic presence and keyword strategy. ASN made some changes to increase its monthly lead acquisition and conversions.
- Our team also regularly monitors organic keywords (rank), site speed, and other SEO on-page and off-page strategies.
SEO strategies do not stop once the client reaches their goals.
Ongoing work includes:
- Monthly blog posting
- Social Media Management
- Branded Imagery
- Google My Business enhancements
- Client check-ins and consultations
- Viewing analytics and rankings for certain keyword phrases