- 1 Dawn Fiala Shares Her Home Care Marketing Secrets
- 2 Video Clip of Marketing Home Care to Skilled Nursing Facilities- "Breaking Into the SNF!"
- 3 Topics Covered
- 4 How Can Home Care Agencies Learn More from Dawn Fiala and Watch the Full Videos?
If you haven’t met Dawn Fiala yet, you are in for a treat. Dawn came to Approved Senior Network with LOADS of recent experience marketing 2 large home care agencies in the Phoenix area for over 15 years.
Dawn is a powerhouse of home care marketing knowledge!
Every week Approved Senior Network holds their Home Care Marketing Mastermind meetings on Fridays at 1pm Eatern, 12noon Central, 10am Pacific.
During that time, Dawn and Valerie VanBooven RN BSN share information with participants that they can implement immediately.
On June 15, 2022, Dawn shared some of the most powerful strategies for marketing to SNFs (Skilled Nursing Facilities) and Rehabs.
Video Clip of Marketing Home Care to Skilled Nursing Facilities- "Breaking Into the SNF!"
How Can Home Care Agencies Learn More from Dawn Fiala and Watch the Full Videos?
Join Dawn Fiala and Valerie VanBooven RN BSN for a Weekly Zoom Call to Learn 2022 Marketing Strategies
What You Can Expect:
- Weekly Zoom Call
- Private to Subscribers Only
- Recorded for Replay Later
- Monthly Marketing Materials for In-Person and Online Marketing
- Office Staff Encouraged to Attend.
- Online Marketing Strategies
- Social Media
- Referral Marketing (Online and Offline)
- Monthly Marketing Ideas
- Marketing Accountability Calendar
- Recruiting Strategies
- Caregiver Retention Strategies
- ASN Clients Attend for Free*
- $57 per month, no long term commitment
- Excellent for veteran home care /senior care agency owners
- Excellent for startups
- Excellent for other senior care businesses that are not specifically “home care”
- All are welcome.
Mastermind groups offer a combination of brainstorming, education, peer accountability and support to sharpen your business and personal skills. A mastermind group helps you and your mastermind group members achieve success. Members challenge each other to set strong goals, and more importantly, to accomplish them.
The group requires commitment, confidentiality, willingness to both give and receive advice and ideas. The group members support each other with total honesty, respect and compassion. Mastermind group members act as catalysts for growth, devil’s advocates and supportive colleagues. This is the essence and value of mastermind groups.
Each meeting has a mastermind group agenda so that conversations stay on course. The facilitator is tasked with making sure that conversations are deep and balanced, and that all mastermind group meeting agenda items are covered in the time allotted.
- Webinar Replay! How to Use a New Home Care Pricing Strategy that will Instantly Increase Your Revenue - August 13, 2022
- Free Home Care Marketing Webinar: How to Use a New Home Care Pricing Strategy that will Instantly Increase Your Revenue - August 4, 2022
- Home Care Marketing: How to Break Into a Skilled Nursing Facility or Rehab and GET Referrals - July 23, 2022