Does this happen to you too?
I get 10-15 solicitations via email, contact us form, and phone per WEEK offering me SEO services. (funny since we’ve been doing SEO and more for 15 years, right?)
- They tell me something is wrong with my website.
- They tell me I don’t appear on the first page of Google.
- They tell me my current web developer or SEO specialist might not be doing a good job.
It’s all spam.
But it might get you thinking….IS there something wrong with my website?
Am I visible online?
Well, the real answer varies. But all of these solicitations are generally spammy attempts to get you to engage with someone who might be legit, or might be a total waste of your time.
How Do You Know Who to Trust?
That’s also a tricky question. From my perspective, I only trust industry experts who can show me results from other clients they have helped.
And not just results for one small town in one small city….I mean BIG results.
Big results = more calls, more forms, more leads, more revenue.
But Isn’t In-Person Networking and Marketing the REAL way to go?
It is! In-person, direct referral marketing is a great way to generate more home care leads.
However, without an EXCELLENT online presence, you are leaving money on the table every day.
How Do I Know This?
Our clients are living proof.
Here’s an offer you can trust.
Fill out the form located here:
Let us do a REAL SEO and visibility audit. No obligation, always free.
Let an industry expert guide your next online marketing decision, not a fly-by-night SEO person who solicited you randomly.
We know your market. We can help!
Valerie VanBooven RN BSN
- Home Care Website Development for CommuniCare Nurse Registry - November 28, 2022
- How to Choose a Home Care Marketing Agency That Helps Your Home Care Business Grow - November 13, 2022
- Home Care Marketing End of Year BIG Webinar 2022 - November 4, 2022