In This Senior Care Industry Netcast:
Hi everyone, it’s senior care review time!
Have you ever investigated review systems like Birdeye or GatherUp? Or wondered how your competitors have so many GREAT reviews?
Here’s what we found:
- Review systems are typically expensive, especially if you have multiple locations. (see image)
- They don’t offer review on websites that matter to senior care businesses.
- It’s “another platform” to keep track of.
Birdeye is pretty expensive.
Right now, at Approved Senior Network® Marketing we are in the middle of a beta test of a review system that is almost identical to some of the really expensive platforms out there.
Here’s what we include so far:
- Automated review platform inside the SMART CRM (that all of our clients have access to already)
- Triage system – asking negative reviewers to contact you via a form, as opposed to leaving a review.
- Follow up and instant notification.
- Branded & beautiful designs
- Request 1st-party & 3rd-party reviews
- First–party reviews: User reviews that are collected and displayed on your own website.
- Third-party reviews: User reviews that are collected by third-party websites such as Google, Facebook, and TripAdvisor, which are independent of the business.
- Personalization, customization & many other options
- 50 Free “Review Cards” to leave-behind with new clients, and their family members.
- You choose your review sites.
- Any other site you choose.
- Combined with our GEM (Google Enhanced Marketing) Program, you get reports on Google Reviews and Facebook.
- A Review Widget Pop-Up- similar to what you see on our website, bottom left-hand corner, showing all of your reviews.*
- A review “widget” on your testimonials page, showing reviews. (click here to see ours.)*
*some of these options depend on the accessibility of your website, many franchises will not allow pop-ups or widgets on testimonials pages.
Here’s a video that walks you through the process:
Review Card Samples
30-days from now, we will have some reviews about the review system and pricing. Of course we will beat those expensive platforms.
Stay tuned for more information coming your way!
Valerie VanBooven RN BSN