Before We Can Proceed with GEM Program...
Before we can proceed with the GEM program, we need to make sure our staff has access to your Google My Business Listing as MANAGERS.
Here are the directions for making us MANAGERS of your GMB Listing.
Add users to a profile
- On your computer, sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you'd like to manage.
- In the menu on the left (all the way at the bottom of the page), click Users.
- At the top right, click Invite new users.
- Enter the name or email address of the user you'd like to add.
Note: If you're adding an agency to your location, you'll need to add the agency's location group ID here. (You may need to reach out to the agency and ask for this ID.)
- To select the user's role, click Choose a role. CHOOSE MANAGER.
- Click Invite. Invitees will have the option to accept the invitation and immediately become users.
When an invitation is accepted, the owners of the profile are notified through email. All users in the account can find the names and email addresses of the owners and managers of the profile.
Once this task is completed, we can move forward with your program.
See 2 screenshots below that show you where to find USERS inside your Google My Business dashboard.