Home Care Marketing Mastermind 2022
Join Dawn Fiala and Valerie VanBooven RN BSN for a Weekly Zoom Call to Learn 2022 Marketing Strategies
What You Can Expect:
- Weekly Zoom Call
- Private to Subscribers Only
- Recorded for Replay Later
- Monthly Marketing Materials for In-Person and Online Marketing
- Office Staff Encouraged to Attend.
- Online Marketing Strategies
- Social Media
- Referral Marketing (Online and Offline)
- Monthly Marketing Ideas
- Marketing Accountability Calendar
- Recruiting Strategies
- Caregiver Retention Strategies
- ASN Clients Attend for Free*
- $57 per month, no long term commitment
- Excellent for veteran home care /senior care agency owners
- Excellent for startups
- Excellent for other senior care businesses that are not specifically “home care”
- All are welcome.
Mastermind groups offer a combination of brainstorming, education, peer accountability and support to sharpen your business and personal skills. A mastermind group helps you and your mastermind group members achieve success. Members challenge each other to set strong goals, and more importantly, to accomplish them.
The group requires commitment, confidentiality, willingness to both give and receive advice and ideas. The group members support each other with total honesty, respect and compassion. Mastermind group members act as catalysts for growth, devil’s advocates and supportive colleagues. This is the essence and value of mastermind groups.
Each meeting has a mastermind group agenda so that conversations stay on course. The facilitator is tasked with making sure that conversations are deep and balanced, and that all mastermind group meeting agenda items are covered in the time allotted.