- 1 Care at Home MD Wanted a Fresh Look and Re-Written Content for Their Home Care Website.
- 2 Updating a Home Care Website for Well-Established, Trusted Home Care Agency
- 3 How We Create Home Care Websites
- 4 Approved Senior Network Home Care Web Design
Care at Home MD Wanted a Fresh Look and Re-Written Content for Their Home Care Website.
Care at Home is committed to improving the quality of life of their patients and clients by providing personalized home care and supportive services that promote good health, independence, safety, and overall well-being of those they serve.
They alleviate stress and offer peace of mind for families and primary caregivers who are often overwhelmed by the demands of caring for their loved ones. They are dedicated to building trust and long-term relationships with their patients, clients, families, and providers through client-centered, collaborative care, and comprehensive services from health to home.
Updating a Home Care Website for Well-Established, Trusted Home Care Agency
At Approved Senior Network, we are honored to be chosen to help home care agencies across the US and Canada with a new look and feel for their online presence.
Care at Home MD is a well-respected, trusted, and long-standing home care agency in the Baltimore Area. They needed an updated website to enhance their online presence, with advanced SEO to compete with the ever-growing competition in Baltimore and surrounding counties.
Now that their new website is live, the additional work begins to increase their visibility, and enhance their online presence even more.
How We Create Home Care Websites
WordPress, a Content Management System (CMS), is among the world’s top site-building packages. With its custom themes, flexibility for changing needs, numerous add-ons for specialized functionality, and user-friendliness, it’s easy to see why Approved Senior Network uses WordPress. It allows us to create custom WordPress websites according to our client’s specific needs and preferences. This is the reason why our clients keep coming back to us for more.
Our Home Care Business Web Design is guided by the latest trends and innovations in website development. Whether you have a care home, home health care, home care, assisted living, elder law, long-term care insurance, or hospice care business, Approved Senior Network can create the perfect website for you.
We give you full control-from the information you want to be stated, to the color scheme. With our team of talented developers, designers, and content writers, we can make the website you’ve envisioned a reality.
Value from a website isn’t just in the initial design, it’s throughout the life of the site as well as through the user experience with your customers.
Don’t let the pretty graphics and layout be your deciding factor. A great-looking website isn’t of much long-term value if few people ever get to view it. Contact Approved Senior Network Home Care Web Design today for web design packages that won’t have you tearing your hair out, cursing code, and working double-time to keep up with your own business. (sound familiar?)
Your website forms the foundation of all your digital efforts and is the platform from which the majority of your digital campaigns will commence. Our talented web design team is results-focused, ensuring your site is prepared to not only engage your market but convert those visitors to paying customers.
The Approved Senior Network team in Missouri, is jam-packed with expert marketers and SEO professionals, but we’ve also got a keen eye for design. Our talented web designers are expertly skilled, with combined decades of experience creating websites that both amaze and convert. We combine the creative and practical to help turn your vision into a reality that will impress your target audience, rank well on search engines, and represent your business in a way you can be proud of.
Approved Senior Network Home Care Web Design
- Your website is built right the first time
- Your new website looks fantastic
- Your new design will maximize the chances of getting your business more customers
- Personalized attention – we’ll take the time to get to know what your business goals are.
- Messaging that demonstrates who your business is and what makes you special
- Interactive involvement with your project
We’ll focus on converting your visitors into customers! When we’re done, you’ll be able to let us help you update your website. We can also convert an existing site into your own website that we can manage and maintain for you.
- Professionally designed for senior care businesses
- Search Engine Optimized (SEO)
- Full-time technical support team
- Mobile-ready, responsive design
- Tested on Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox
- Tested on desktop and mobile
- Optimized for speed and fast-load times
- Monitored 24/7/365 with better than 99.9% uptime!
- Webinar Replay! How to Use a New Home Care Pricing Strategy that will Instantly Increase Your Revenue - August 13, 2022
- Free Home Care Marketing Webinar: How to Use a New Home Care Pricing Strategy that will Instantly Increase Your Revenue - August 4, 2022
- Home Care Marketing: How to Break Into a Skilled Nursing Facility or Rehab and GET Referrals - July 23, 2022