- 1 Home Care Marketing Concepts 101
- 2 Actionable Home Care Marketing Techniques for 2021 & 2022
- 3 How to Attract Customers to Your Home Care Company
- 4 What makes home care marketing so challenging?
- 5 Which of these strategies can assist your home care business?
- 5.1 Your Google Business Profile
- 5.2 Considering that regional and hyper-local listings are shown in many local search results, this is a critical element of any type of all-round home care marketing technique:
- 5.3 Google Ads (Paid Home Care Leads)
- 6 More Home Care Reviews
- 7 Build Your Home Care Brand on Social Media
- 8 In-Person Networking, Presenting, Sponsoring
- 9 Contact Us.
- 10 Improve Your Home Care Website!
- 11 Ask these important questions when considering a home care website development partner:
- 11.1 Do I fully own my website or am I leasing it from you?
- 11.2 Is the content mine? Can I transfer it somewhere else easily? Or, do I have to copy and paste every page, every blog post?
- 11.3 How fast can I make changes to the website? How much does it cost?
- 11.4 Is the web development team located in the United States?
- 11.5 How does support work? Where do I go to request help or changes?
- 11.6 How long have you been building home care websites?
- 12 What is Home Care SEO?
- 13 Home Care Marketing Tips – Summary
Looking for Help with Home Care Marketing?
That's what we do!
Home Care Marketing Concepts 101
Expanding your reach to more consumers and referral partners means marketing your organization the right way in 2021-2022. Approved Senior Network provides some home care marketing ideas to help you get a great start! Home care marketing online is an essential part of your business.
Without an effective strategy, nobody will know just how great your home care agency is.
Actionable Home Care Marketing Techniques for 2021 & 2022
- Expand Your Home Care Company.
- Learn How to Market Your Home Care Organization To Gain More Customers.
- What Marketing Resources Are Other Home Care Agencies Using?
- Which Home Care Marketing Approaches Are You Going to Try?
- Develop a Better Home Care Brand
How to Attract Customers to Your Home Care Company
Ultimately, most home care agency owners have similar “growth” goals:
- Gain a lot more home care customers + a lot more caregivers = Higher Profits.
- Grow your home care agency.
- Determine potential referrals sources for home care- new marketing partners.
- Connect with past clients or people for word-of-mouth referrals and marketing.
Day-to-day busy schedules for home care agency owners can commonly take away time that could be spent refining and strategizing online and in-person home care marketing efforts.
To make this simpler, we’ve summarized this for you below. These are strategies and also pointers for marketing your home care agency.
What makes home care marketing so challenging?
For one, it’s an addition to your core competency—caring for your senior clients. The day-to-day ups and downs of running a company, especially the unexpected concerns like a caretaker not showing up, can often blow through time that would otherwise be spent on marketing and advertising.
Which of these strategies can assist your home care business?
Your Google Business Profile
Google My Business (GMB), now called Google Business Profiles (GBP) allows you establish a free service account on Google and also connect with brand-new potential consumers inside your local area.
Considering that regional and hyper-local listings are shown in many local search results, this is a critical element of any type of all-round home care marketing technique:
The most crucial information on any listing is your business name, address, as well as telephone number. Make certain these are correct! You can additionally include a business category, logo design, website link, reviews, images, and opening hours.
Research reveals that a complete Google Business Profile account is two times as most likely to be thought about trustworthy, so make certain you finish your profile and help your business show up with authority and trust.
By including your contact number in your profile, potential customers can call you from their mobile in Google Maps or Google Search.
Your business category assists you appear in appropriate search results page. Your selection must be as certain as feasible. As an example, choose “home healthcare” rather than “healthcare” or “medical clinic” or “nursing home”.
As soon as you have optimized your GMB (GBP) account for positioning on local maps, the next step is to develop local landing pages on your website to rate in natural search results listed below the map pack. We call these “town pages”….and they must be created carefully with correct SEO in order to rank.
Google Ads (Paid Home Care Leads)
Local Home Care SEO can require time to work, so in the meantime, you can use Google Ads to rank on top of Google for your crucial search terms.
The trick with this approach is to guarantee you are only bidding on keywords that might drive leads to your business.
Think about the kinds of things your customers, or individuals, looking on behalf of them, may be entering into Google to find home care agencies that offer the services you provide.
Bonus suggestion: connect your Google My Business (Google Business Profile) account to your Google Ads account to ensure that you can add an area ad extension. This will make your ads eligible to be viewed inside the neighborhood map pack.
More Home Care Reviews
Individuals do business with those they know, like, and also trust. One of the best “trust” signals online are your home care agencies reviews.
Make sure you get reviews on the following sites:
- Yelp (?)
- ApprovedSeniorNetwork.com (get a free listing!)
- Any other important local or national site
Ask for reviews by email, text, or in-person. Answer EVERY review – positive or negative. Putting in the time to respond to every review and offer prompt corrective activity if needed, will help the next potential home care client differentiate your business from the competition.
Your responses to reviews are not written for the reviewer, they are written for the NEXT person who comes across your profile!
Build Your Home Care Brand on Social Media
Among the best methods to build your brand on social media is by using photos and also videos. While text inscriptions are great, pictures as well as video clips bring in individuals’ focus, specifically on aesthetic platforms like Instagram & Pinterest.
For home care companies, using professional and in-the-moment photography, graphics, computer animations, and also video clips are a wonderful method to interest a broader audience.
- Create a short article about your “caregiver of the month”
- Add a short video to accompany the post.
- Add a short article about your recent visit to an assisted living facility, include a short video.
- Include short write-ups, images, and videos of local events that your team participates in as a method of community outreach.
In-Person Networking, Presenting, Sponsoring
Sponsoring and also participating in neighborhood events enhances your business presence, improves brand name recognition, and allows your regional area the possibility to connect with your business.
Presenting at academic workshops, CEU events, local community groups, including both in-person and also online via Zoom or WebEx. Universities and other institutions are always looking for speakers who can share insights on senior care subjects. Connect to these organizers and offer to speak to their classes. Examples would be Dept. of Social Work, Nursing Schools and MD programs.
Public appearances will establish your authority and trust in your local area, as well as broaden your marketing partners and referral sources in healthcare.
It’s important to note that no company can only count on just one resource of advertising. Digital advertising and marketing is important for home care businesses. In-person networking is also extremely effective. When you combine these two efforts, the result is outstanding!
Improve Your Home Care Website!
What’s Important RIGHT NOW for your Home Care Website?
- Speed on mobile!!
- Lots of unique and long-form content (service pages and town pages)
- Search engine optimized content
- Advanced schema code
- Blog posting
- Your website should be less than 3 years old.
Ask these important questions when considering a home care website development partner:
Do I fully own my website or am I leasing it from you?
At ASN, we do not subscribe to leasing websites. It’s not in your best interest or ours. You own your website 100%. You own the content, photos, data, databases, and everything associated with it. When you want to move your website to another hosting provider, we give you the information needed to make the transfer. We don’t “keep” anything, nor do we hold your content hostage or make it challenging to retrieve it.
Is the content mine? Can I transfer it somewhere else easily? Or, do I have to copy and paste every page, every blog post?
How fast can I make changes to the website? How much does it cost?
Usually, if the changes are simple, they are completed within one business day. Our website clients enjoy 1 hour of free changes per month. If we know that your request will take much longer than 1-hour, we will give you a quote of the estimated time, and let you decide if you want to move forward.
Is the web development team located in the United States?
Yes, absolutely. All of our team members are located in the U.S. Most of us are located in St. Louis, MO metro area.
How does support work? Where do I go to request help or changes?
We have a dedicated support team. Your ticket/request is answered the same business day or next business day, depending on the time you submit the request.
How long have you been building home care websites?
For 13+ years! This is not our “side-gig”. We are a real agency with real staff and real professionals who are dedicated to websites, SEO, content, social media, video, and more. We won’t disappear in 6-months when you need a change to your site. We will be here to support you for as long as we are doing business together. If your web developer “friend” or “family member” has decided they aren’t really interested in maintaining your website, talk to us, we can move your website to our care.
What is Home Care SEO?
SEO stands for “search engine optimization” and focuses on growing visibility from the free, organic (non-paid) search results on search engines such as Google or Bing. SEO uses technical and creative elements that will increase awareness, improve rankings, and drive traffic from search engines. There are so many facets of SEO to learn about, from the keywords on your page to the way other sites link to you. SEO is a sustainable, long-term strategy that will make your site search engine friendly and better for visitors too.
Here at Approved Senior Network we want to make HOME CARE SEO understandable for everyone!
Why is SEO beneficial to my home care website?
SEO is the gift that keeps on giving. Organic listings are basically free. The majority of traffic comes from major search engines like Google and Bing. With just a bit of effort on your end you will see an increase in awareness and a definite increase in traffic. It’s time to take your site to the next level and get the thousands of visitors you deserve.
Higher visibility means credibility. Plain and simple, Google is the most authoritative search engine and ranking in the top search results will create brand credibility. Search engines are unique from social media-driven traffic because they provide targeted traffic, meaning people are seeking what you offer. If search engines don’t “see” your site that means you are missing out on potential viewers/customers.
SEO is gaining ground. Your competitors are realizing the benefits of SEO and are already taking advantage of them. Even though you might be offering better content or services, your competitors that use SEO are higher up in the ranks. Let us help you get noticed!
Access to data. Access to that keyword data and seeing what your visitors are searching for means you can discover new ways to expand. Use this to your advantage because this data has the potential to bring you thousands of visitors or sales.
Permanent Results. Remember, SEO is sustainable and its effects are permanent. With regular site maintenance and keeping your visitors engaged with great content and a strong site structure, you should be well on your way to that top spot!
Why do search engines not understand my site without SEO?
Simply put, if the major search engines can’t easily crawl your website then you are unlikely to rank. Your site needs to be easy for search engine bots to understand and the key ingredient to search engines efficiently crawling your site is good site architecture. Good website structure means that all of your most important pages are viewable within a couple of clicks from the homepage. This makes your content easily accessible to not only search engines but visitors too.
Home Care Marketing Tips – Summary
- Request home care reviews from current customers
- Maximize your Google Business Profile (Formerly Google My Business)
- Establish a natural search engine optimization strategy
- Try paid advertising with expert assistance!
- Gather home care reviews on key third-party web sites
- Use your blog site to enlighten and also bring in website site visitors
- Try Facebook ads
- Retarget warm internet site traffic
- Get in touch with regional healthcare professionals and develop marketing partners
- Detail your agency on niche lead sites
- Use photos and video to build your brand name on social media sites
- Sponsor area non-profit fundraisers and events
- Speak at educational workshops
- Get brand-new customers calling and caregivers using by partnering with the digital marketing experts that recognize the home care market!
Reliable home care marketing methods will raise client referrals and inquiries.
This leads to extra in-home care evaluations and more brand-new clients. Caring for even more customers also means hiring caretakers. Even the best home care company needs effective advertising and marketing to set themselves apart in the competitive home care market.
Looking for Help with Home Care Marketing? That's what we do!
- Webinar Replay! How to Use a New Home Care Pricing Strategy that will Instantly Increase Your Revenue - August 13, 2022
- Free Home Care Marketing Webinar: How to Use a New Home Care Pricing Strategy that will Instantly Increase Your Revenue - August 4, 2022
- Home Care Marketing: How to Break Into a Skilled Nursing Facility or Rehab and GET Referrals - July 23, 2022