Choosing Marketing Partners is Serious Business at ASN.
In fact, in 15 years, we have NEVER announced marketing partners (even though they existed).
What is a marketing partner?
Approved Senior Network has been serving the home care and senior care market since 2008. We are very careful when it comes to strategic relationships with other vendors.
It’s the relationship with the vendor and our relationship with YOU that really matters to us. We are not in the “affiliate” business, we are in the “relationship” business.
In order to become an ASN Marketing Partner, the following must be true:
- We know our marketing partners well.
- We trust our marketing partners to do the right thing for all home care agencies.
- We believe in our marketing partners’ missions, visions, and values.
- We share common goals with our marketing partners relative to helping home care agencies be successful.
Being in business this long comes with a LOT of offers to be a “marketing partner”. Sometimes those organizations just aren’t a good fit for us.
The select few we allow into our world are long-standing relationships with people and organizations that really “get it” when it comes to home care. They share our values.
So why not? Let’s make sure our clients and visitors know who we support.
The Short List
Our list isn’t long, but it will grow over time.
We have a page dedicated to our marketing partners here: https://www.asnmarketingplan.com/home-care-marketing-partners/
Here is the list today, we are very proud of these organizations:
Short and simple!
Do You Think Your Organization Would Make a Great Marketing Partner?
If your organization, product or service would make a great marketing partner, reach out to us.
Set up an appointment with Valerie VanBooven RN BSN HERE: https://www.asnmarketingplan.com/valeriev/
- Webinar Replay! How to Use a New Home Care Pricing Strategy that will Instantly Increase Your Revenue - August 13, 2022
- Free Home Care Marketing Webinar: How to Use a New Home Care Pricing Strategy that will Instantly Increase Your Revenue - August 4, 2022
- Home Care Marketing: How to Break Into a Skilled Nursing Facility or Rehab and GET Referrals - July 23, 2022