- 1 Why is My Website Not Showing Up on the 1st Page of Google?
- 1.1 Why the first page of Google is important..
- 1.2 1. Home Care Businesses have to identify the most relevant keywords if they want to get on top of Google.
- 1.3 2. Climbing the Ladder to the Top of the Search Engine Ranks Takes Time
- 1.4 3. Write for Humans
- 1.5 4. Use Location for Local Search Results
- 1.6 5. Optimize for Mobile
- 1.7 6. Focus On User Experience
- 1.8 7. Your Google Business Profile and Your Home Care Website Go Together Like Peanut Butter and Jelly
- 1.9 Getting to the First Page of Google is a Worthy Goal- and it is Possible!
Why is My Website Not Showing Up on the 1st Page of Google?
Here’s what you can do to change that now.
If you have a website that is live on the Internet, then Google will find it. There are many ways to get your site indexed by search engines and ranking in the top of their results.
Why the first page of Google is important..
A whopping 75 percent of people don’t click past the first page of search results.
The first page of Google is the most visited page on the internet. If you get your website’s name in front of people, it will increase traffic to your website and its ranking position in the SERP.
If you’re not on the first page of search results, it’s worth trying to figure out why!
1. Home Care Businesses have to identify the most relevant keywords if they want to get on top of Google.
Luckily, the experts at Approved Senior Network Marketing have already done that research for you!
We find that other SEO “experts” come up with an odd and off-beat keyword list, mainly because they do not understand the home care / senior care industry and all of its nuances.
For instance, some generalist SEO’s will tell a home care agency owner that the top keyword phrase search for home care is “home care jobs”.
While this may be true, this is not the way to get new “home care clients”. Right?
And while we may all NEED people searching for “home care jobs”, we do not want to SEO an entire website for this keyword phrase.
Tips for Search Engine Optimization:
- Create a blog post about a topic related to your home care company
- Create an infographic about a topic related to your home care company
- Write articles on the top 10 ways people can use your home care services
- Use keywords in meta content and on a page or post.
- Keywords should be used in meta data as well as on-page.
If your content sucks…meaning you don’t have “enough” great content on your website…this is a huge problem.
2. Climbing the Ladder to the Top of the Search Engine Ranks Takes Time
Building your organic online prominence isn’t a sprint—it’s like building up to retirement. You can’t save for the big day all at once, but each paycheck you put away gets closer and more certain of what will happen when it comes time; SEO works in much the same way: there are no immediate results (at least not until weeks or months down line), but by investing effort now into this process it gets better with every month that goes by.
3. Write for Humans
Google can now detect “keyword stuffing” and if it does, you’ll be far from the first page of its results. The body of your page’s content is most important to include keywords for which are trying top rank in a natural manner so as not get penalized by Google.
4. Use Location for Local Search Results
If you want to guarantee your website gets into the first page of Google for a specific search, then make sure that it has location-based content.
You can use this technique on contact pages and blog posts as well as through services listings so people know where in any given city or region they’ll find what their searching from those points of view specifically. For example: if someone is looking up “home care” near me right now, and they live in Denver, that person is going to see home care agencies who are located in, and have content about “home care in Denver”.
5. Optimize for Mobile
You’ll never find a home care website at the top of your Google search without being responsive. Consumers use phones and tablets more than desktop computers, so it’s important for sites to be mobile-friendly in order not get left behind by online competition! All webpages are now indexed with “mobile first” indexing – meaning they’re equally valuable whether you view them on desktop or smaller devices like smartphones .
6. Focus On User Experience
A mobile-friendly website with intuitive navigation, clear calls to action and answers to your visitors’ most immediate questions will keep them there longer–ranking you higher in Google’s eyes. The higher on the first page of search results they rank, the more traffic they will receive which leads directly back into home care lead generation.
7. Your Google Business Profile and Your Home Care Website Go Together Like Peanut Butter and Jelly
How to use your business listings to get on the first page of Google
- Create a Google My Business account
- Optimize your Google business listing (Business Profile)
- Obtain customer reviews
- List your business on other directories
Make sure the words on your website are also used on your Google Business Profile. Also, make sure your NAP (Name Address Phone) matches all over the internet. Whatever is listed on your website should also be listed exactly the same way on your Google Business Profile and other directories.
Getting to the First Page of Google is a Worthy Goal- and it is Possible!
It takes work and time, but it’s one of the most important things you can do for your business. By knowing where to make adjustments with Google and know what needs adjustment-or indeed if there is anything wrong at all!
Getting on top of search engine rankings doesn’t need (and shouldn’t) take as long as some people think; even small businesses have seen success through knowledge about their SEO strategy.
If done strategically then these should be achievable goals.
- Home Care Website Design SEO Audit | Local SEO Audit for a Home Care Website - December 8, 2021
- New Home Care Marketing Agency Website- Our Own! Approved Senior Network Marketing - December 7, 2021
- 2022 Best Home Care Marketing Strategies for the New Year! - December 2, 2021